EMwomen Connect Groups are one of the many ministry outreaches we offer to provide direct support, life-skills, speaker's training, spiritual discipleship and professional mentoring to women and girls in the marketplace. If you would like to learn how you can use your time, talent, and resources to impact the lives of others through our programs, let's go! There are lives waiting for you to say "YES" to becoming a catalyst of change in the world around you!
START AN EMPOWERMENT EMWOMEN CONNECT GROUP
Each group is a cross between:
1. Business Networking
2. Bible Study & Spiritual Development
3. Personal Coaching & Life Skills Training
Starting your own EMwomen Connect Group is easy:
- Apply to request a Facilitator Training Guide and read through for details on how to start a group in your area.
- Pray and decide if this is something you or someone in your church or business would like to start and lead.
- Submit your application to begin our Embrace and Equip curriculum.
- Spread the word throughout your community and invite both friends and those in need to you join your group.
Click "Start A Group" and fill out the application to get started.
If you don't receive an email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.
While we do not charge for women to attend our local Connect Groups, we do encourage our mentors and advocates to join the Fueled by Fire Community and Mastery Program to further develop their life and business leadership skills.
WANT TO START AN EMWOMEN CONNECT GROUP IN YOUR CITY OR ONLINE?
We provide the tools, downloads, resources, social graphics, invite cards and facilitator's training. All you need to do is provide the leadership and invite your network of friends and colleagues.
CLICK HERE to fill out an application to see if you qualify to start a group near you.
JOIN THE EMWOMEN COMMUNITY OF POWER CIRCLE PARTNERS