EMwomen Connect Groups are one of the many ministry outreaches we offer to provide direct support, life-skills, speaker's training, business collaborations, spiritual discipleship and professional mentoring to women and girls in the marketplace. These groups are made up of God-fearing women who are passionate about empowering others to become fierce and bold leaders of faith in the workplace, their families and in the community.
We recognize that if we want to truly equip and empower women and girls today, we must provide both spiritual enrichment, fun interaction, as well as the much needed job training, life-skills support, relationship equipping, etiquette training, and practical equipping needed to be fully integrate as women of strength in the marketplace.
July 7TH @ 7p.m. CST
SEATS ARE LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY!
OUR HYBRID MODEL
Each group is a cross between:
1. Business Networking
2. Bible Study & Spiritual Development
3. Personal Coaching & Life Skills Training
Starting your own EMwomen Connect Group is easy:
- Request a Facilitator Training Guide and read through for details on how to start a group in your area.
- Pray and decide if this is something you or someone in your church or business would like to start.
- Present EMwomen to your pastor, co-workers or friends, using the materials provided in the Facilitator Guide.
- Submit your agreement forms by email and order for Module 1 materials.
- Spread the word throughout your community and invite both friends and those in need to you join your group.
Click "Start A Group" and fill out the application to get started.
If you don't receive an email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.
While we do not charge for women to attend our local Connect Groups, we do encourage our mentors and advocates to become EMwomen Power Circle Partners and help support ongoing efforts to bring free help and healing to the women and girls we reach each week!
WANT TO START AN EMWOMEN CONNECT GROUP IN YOUR CITY OR ONLINE?
We provide the tools, downloads, resources, banners, social graphics, invite cards and Facilitator's Training. All you need to do is provide the leadership and invite your network of friends and colleagues.
CLICK HERE to fill out an application to see if you qualify to start a group near you.
JOIN THE EMWOMEN COMMUNITY OF POWER CIRCLE PARTNERS